Bins/Box Tipper Nova_Rov_200C
Our new Bins/Box Tipper is an innovative machine for the effective tipping of your porducts.
The Bins/Box Tipper is designed to tip field boxes / bins into a Hopper or onto a Conveyor Belt. The principle is that a full Box / Bin is placed in the machine, which then gradually tilts the box until it is empty. The simple, flexible and robust design of the machine can ensure the best management of your products.
- Metal structure which has been properly welded and treated with three layers of polyurethane varnish
- Hydraulic power pack operating cylinders suitable to load requirements
- Durable and robust construction to withstand the strains of lifting heavy bins and forklift knocks
- User controlled or user specified tipping speed through the Hydraulic Power Pack
- Pneumatically Control Top Cover, in order to retain the products inside the bin/box, during rotation
- Designed to minimize drop height and optimize gentle tipping
- Easy operation through a control panel mounted on the frame of the machine
- Series of safety devices (technical switch) for adjusting tipping system upper and lower position
- Safety fencing to restrict access to the tipping area (optional but strongly recommended)
- Adjustable frame height in order to integrate Bin Tipper into processing line
- Control Panel for the operation of the machine, with emergency stop, start button etc.
- Gentle Handling: The gradual unloading guarantees the best possible handling of your products
- Versatility: Suitable for different type of Bins and Boxes
- Economical: Low purchasing cost and minimum maintenance cost. Safe and Efficient Operation
|Capacity||Electric Power||Bins Dimensions (min)||Bins Dimensions (max)||Unloading Height (min)|
|Up to 30 Bin/Hour||2 KW||
Novatec Engineering designs and manufactures complete solutions for post-processing and packaging. We can provide with the best technical solutions for the handling, processing and packaging of your fruits and vegetables